Plenary Session: “Women and Exporting” Hosted by Export Development Canada
Keynote Speaker: Peter Hall VP & Chief Economist, EDC
Peter G. Hall will share his insights on a range of global economic trends – including the impact of the shifts in US trade policy, the political uncertainty in the developed world, the key risks facing the world economy and the impact on Canadian exporters.
- Lisa Will CEO and Founder, Stonz
- Kristi Miller National Managing Director, First West Capital
- Angela Hofmann President, World Strategies, LLC
- Mary Jane Devine President, MIO Global
- Ailish Campbell Chief Trade Commissioner and Assistant Deputy Minister, International Business, Global Affairs Canada
7:00 am – 10:00 am
EDC Guests are invited to stay for the rest of the day at no additional fee, including the additional EDC session “Making Foreign Less Foreign” 10:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m., the Luncheon “Business & Innovation in Technology” 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m., and other additional sessions until 4:00 p.m.
(Included in Full Conference Package)